Welcome to 6M!


Dear Parent(s)/Guardian(s),                                                                               
     
I am very excited to begin the 2017 – 2018! We will be doing many exciting lessons and inquiry projects that will engage all students in their learning.

I recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. A strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for your child’s success and I want you to know that I will do my very best to help your child reach their full potential. Working as a team will motivate your child to persevere and see how striving for success is always a rewarding experience.

I will be using this class blog to post reminders, assignments and useful resources. Please check on a regular basis as this will be helpful with communication between school and home. Students will also take turns updating the home page with information about the events occurring in our room.  
My door is always open and I encourage you to contact me if you have any questions or concerns at any time!

Class Blog: http://missmajorsgrade6.blogspot.ca/
Twitter: missmajor9

Instagram: missmajorinthemountains

Popular posts from this blog

Building A Model

A World of Kindness